I liked to offer these suggestions to help ward off dry skin during winter:
- Run a humidifier that’s set to about 60 percent.
- Bathe only once daily for up to 10 minutes, using lukewarm (not hot) water.
- Use moisturizing cleanser over plain soap.
- Allow shave gel or cream to soak into your skin before you begin shaving.
- Don’t use a washcloth, sponge or scrub brush on your skin.
- Apply moisturizer immediately after bathing or washing hands.
- If you have an itch, don’t scratch. Instead, apply a cold compress or moisturizer.
See more on the updated post here: How to change your beauty routine from summer to winter?!