Hello Loves! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
I did this look two days ago and one of you asked if I’m going to upload it on my blog with the products listed and well here it is I love doing these kind of makeup for you guys its something I’ve never tried and I love it. Bright colours are not me I prefer smoky eyes but this came out great ♥
Peachy colours can be wore on bright summer days. I honestly think this look has a more summer day effect to it than a night out to drink with that significant other if you wish to tone it down add black at the outer eyes. To make it more smokey.
The Product used on the Eyes: – Morphe 350 Palette
– Carli bybel Eyeshadow Palette
– Max Factor Master Piece Max “Velvet Black”
– Maybelline Big shot mascara – LA Girls Eye liner pencil “White”
Product use for the Brows: – LA Girls Eye Brow Pencil “Brown”
– Beauty Treat Concealer Palette
Products used on my face : – Maybelline Fit Me “Matte + Poreless” (330 Toffe Caramel) Foundation
– Beauty Treats Concealer Palette
– Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
– Carli bybel Palette Highlighters
– Sacha Banana Powder
Product used on lips: – Milani “66 Matte Passion”
Brushes used: Sancan Professional Oval Makeup Brush Set
Have a Nice day!