HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
I did this look two days ago and one of you asked if I’m going to upload it on my blog with the products listed and well here it is I love doing these kind of makeup for you guys its something I’ve never tried and I love it. Bright colours are not me I prefer smoky eyes but this came out great ♥
Peachy colours can be wore on bright summer days because I honestly think this look has a more summer day effect to it than a night out to drink with that significant other if you wish to tone it down add black at the other eyes.
The Product used on the Eyes: – Morphe 350 Palette
– Carli bybel Eyeshadow Palette
– Max Factor Master Piece Max “Velvet Black”
– Maybeline Big shot mascara – LA Girls Eye liner pencil “White”
Product use for the Brows: – LA Girls Eye Brow Pencil “Brown”
– Beauty Treat Concealer Palette
Products used on my face : – Maybelline Fit Me “Matte + Poreless” (330 Toffe Caramel) Foundation
– Beauty Treats Concealer Palette
– Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
– Carli bybel Palette Highlighters
– Sancan Banana Powder
Product used on lips: – Milani “66 Matte Passion”
Brushes used: Sancan Professional Oval Makeup Brush Set