Im guessing your here because you’re tired of those edges that just won’t lay down and the hair that frizz and can’t curl perfectly no more but guess what?! Ive got you covered with 8 different products from my favourite brands. You might know some of them. So, lets get into it. (Affiliate links attached)
This is Wherever and whenever you want your hair to “lay down and stay for a while”, reach for this superb smoother. Unlike the average gel, it doesn’t contain harsh ingredients… Instead, it’s made with organics which does the job, but in a gentle, healthy way. Great for smoothing the hairline or other areas of your “hair do” where you desire sleekness.
Ouidad’s “smart” gel, formulated with heat-activated wheat protein that breathes in humidity, protects the hair shaft and prevents hair from expanding. Its water-soluble formula of amino acids and Vitamin A nourish and hydrate hair, leaving it soft, manageable and full of shine without any buildup. Even the most unruly curls are rendered calm, cool, and collected with style that will last and last. Also works as great protection against blow-dryer heat when a straight style is preferred.
Suggested: TOP 5 cheapest Deep Conditioners
- Helps heal dry, damaged hair
- Restores real, authentic beauty
- Embrace your curls, kinky, or wavy hair
- No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA
Related: SIMPLE WASH DAY ROUTINE
We all know Eco gets the job done from defining your curls to sleeking high puffs and pony tails.
- Eco Styler Styling Gel, Protein, 16 oz.
- Eco Professional Styling Gel Krystal
- Eco Styler Styling Gel 16 oz. Blue Jar
- ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce
These are my favourite gels
If you liked this post, feel free to PIN IT and share!