I am so excited to tell you all about this package!! I received this package like 3 weeks ago never started using right away because I have other products to use but your girl was stoked. To be apart of Pixi Beauty Pr list with just applying once not bragging just saying. I was told the Pr list was hard to get on because thousands of beauty lovers apply everyday. This is not my first Pr box the first one is on my Instagram that I’m obsessed with just because of the packaging.
View this post on Instagram
I’m going to be honest I’m not use to applying so much products to my face in one day. Mostly what I do in a day (full 24 hours) is cleanse, moisturize, exfoliate and moisturize. Thanks to Pixi for expanding my skincare routine!
Now you might be wondering who the hell is Pixi Beauty?!
About Pixi Beauty
Well Pixi Beauty is a Makeup and Skincare brand that look out for us females around the world since 1999. The brand was created by Creator Petra Strand she has 20+ years experience of being a makeup artist & product developer.
Pixi has its pure, awakening & skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant “just had a good night’s sleep” look. Pixi beauty is Passionate about skincare, Petra creates innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients.
Now let’s get into the products I received —
Pixi Skintreat Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel $18
This hydrating cleansing gel removes impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture. It helps refine and brighten complexion leaving skin energized and smooth. The cleanser has Aloe vera soothes and hydrates
I was not having the best time of my life using the cleanse. It burned my eyes out for hours, I know it’s not suppose to touch your eyes they say repeatedly but it was a mistake. It literally have me scared to use it on my forehead because that’s where it ran down to my eyes. Please I repeat do not let it get close to your eyes it will burn. Otherwise from the horrific burning I like the scent of the cleanse reminds me of my favorite body wash. I expected it to lather but it doesn’t that’s nice, it doesn’t dry out my skin either.
- Use AM & PM daily
- Apply a small amount to damp skin.
- Massage gently for 30 seconds, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse clean & pat dry.
Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic $15
Use To TONE
On website it states the Glow tonic is Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid. It Exfoliates, brightens and smoothens skin, alongside with Aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts work together to nourish and treat the skin.
The glow tonic provides Instant glow enhancer, gentle for every skin type.
- Alcohol free
- Not tested on animals
- Use post shaving to prevent razor bumps
After I use the cleanse and applied the glow tonic my skin felt a little tingling like a little burning feeling but its not burning my skin is perfectly fine no irritation. That’s just how it felt to me also the scent is good nothing to strong to knock you out after use.
Use: Either in the AM and PM or when needed
Step 1: Cleanse your face
Step 2: Saturate a cotton pad with the Glow Tonic and sweep across face, neck and decolletage (avoiding the eye area)
Step 3: Follow with a serum or moisturizer
Pixi Skintreat Glow Tonic Serum $26
TO TREAT your skin after toning and cleansing
On website it states the serum softens, refines and restores radiance for smooth and balanced skin.
I saw everyone using this on their Instagram and took on the hype… Not gon lie every time I use this I get super heavy handed I literally always take too much product up in the dropper or too little. So my face tends to look extra oily which I’m running from.
- Massage 2-3 drops onto cleansed, toned skin before moisturizer.
I recommend to pull the serum half way in the dropper then drop the product on the four corners of your face. A little goes a long way!
Pixi Skintreats pHenomenal Gel $24
The Soothing gel helps to balance and stabilize skin pH. It has citric acid that Balances and brightens skin. The horse Chestnut that’s in the formula hydrates and smooths.
I love this product it just lets my face look soft and matte. I know this is to brighten and to put back the balance in my skin tone. However I got a whole different result.
- Use a coin size amount daily after cleansing and toning or as needed.
Pixi Skintreats On-the-Glow $18
On website the On-the-Glow Formulated with a unique mix of Vitamin D2, gentle acids & vitamins to protect, treat and increase moisture level immediately & long term.
- Ginseng – Revitalizes & balances
- Glycolic Acid – Moisturizes & renews
- Vitamin D2 – Powerful antioxidant
I personally love the whole deodorant looking aspects of the packaging it’s unique. I don’t use this as much on my face because like i said early I’m not use to so much products on my face. So, I try my best to minimize as possible but when i use it I apply it mostly to my lips then on my cheeks and forehead.
This is perfect for chop lips because I realize after applying a 4 products my lips got dry so this where i use the moisturizer. Definitely not a fan of the scent!
- Twist base to propel or repel product.
- Swipe gently onto skin.
- Pat excess into skin with fingertips. Close lid after each use.
I put a pause to my original skincare routine for two weeks just so I could test these out all together. So every morning I get up
- I use the Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel to wash my first every morning placing it on the four corners of my face
- Apply the Glow tonic toner to dial down the skin placing this in my T-zone area mostly
- Move on to the Glow tonic serum… I do the fancy movements Skincare models do by using the dropper to squeeze across my cheeks and forehead. then i rub it in circular motion
- Moved on to hydrating after couple minutes applying the serum. I go in with pH gel, I use a pea size on the for corners of my face and I pat this in.
- After all that i apply the moisturizer on the glow to my lips then add it to my cheeks upward.
What I would Recommend?
What I would recommend from using this package is the Tonic toner, Tonic serum and pH Gel. I will continue to use the On the glow stick in my night time routine after I exfoliate.
Pixi have a giveaway going on right now fo a chance to win a PIXI RETREAT in CALIFORNIA!!
Here’s how to enter
- Use your Glow essentials for at least 30 days
- Record your journey to glowing skin
- Share your results on Instagram/Youtube
- Tag @pixibeauty and #PixiGlowstory to enter
- All accounts must be public and following @Pixibeauty
Giveaway ends JUNE 30, 2019 GOODLUCK LOVES! 😆