1. In cooking as a great oil with a high smoke point. Great for baking, stir-frys or as a dairy free replacement to butter.
2. Taken supplementally for daily energy.
3. As a coffee creamer when emulsified into coffee (The only way I’ll drink coffee).
4. On the skin as a basic lotion.
5. In homemade lotion bars for soft, smooth skin
6. In homemade deodorant or deodorant bars
7. As an eye-makeup remover
8. As a cloth diaper safe diaper cream (just rub on baby’s bottom)
9. In making your own Remineralizing Toothpaste
10. To lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the skin
11. To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
12. To support healthy thyroid function
13. In homemade Mayo without the high PUFA vegetable oils
14. To help increase sun tolerance and avoid burning
15. As a naturally SPF 4 sunscreen
16. In homemade lotion recipes
17. To get rid of cradle cap on baby- just massage in to head, leave on for a few minutes and gently rinse with a warm wash cloth.
18. Topically to kill yeast or yeast infections
19. As a delicious tropical massage oil
20. It’s high Lauacid and MCFA content helps boost metabolism
21. A tiny dab rubbed on your hands and then through hair will help get rid of frizz.
22. Can help improve insulin levels.
23. Oil pulling with coconut oil and a drop of oregano oil helps improve gum health
24. Can help improve cholesterol ratios
25. Blend a tablespoon into hot tea to help speed recovery from cold or flu.
26. In Homemade Natural Bug-Off Lotion Bars
27. As a replacement for vegetable oils in any recipe
28. Better for high-temperature cooking than olive or vegetable oils
29. Can help reduce appearance of varicose veins
30. After initial heat is gone, can help speed healing of sunburn
31. Is an immediate source of energy when eaten and isn’t stored as fat
32. As a natural personal lubricant that won’t disturb vaginal flora
33. As a naturally antibacterial skin cream
34. In natural homemade diaper cream
35. As a natural shave cream and after shave lotion
36. When used consistently on skin it can help get rid of cellulite
37. Can reduce the itch of mosquito bites
38. Mixed with salt to remove dry skin on feet
39. A tablespoon taken before each meal can help improve digestion
40. Naturally clears up cold sores