* The person/people you’ll meet at different places can have different personalities, they might be hating on you & you wouldn’t know because you’re being too friendly.
* Not everybody is your friend, you have backstabbers, liars, hypocrites & illiterate people out there that you can’t trust.
* being too friendly will put you in too many trouble, you got to take time a good amout of months or years to know someone & call them your FRIEND.
* No matter how nice or friendly you are to people in this generation they’ll turn around & be your enemy.
* You can be too friendly to a drug dealer or a mad person and you’ll end up in prison without knowing what you did.
* Words from a Legend: Keep your friends close but your enemies closer – Bob Marley.