Updated (January 19, 2019)
Natural Home Remedies that can grow strong healthy hair
I did my own little researches to figure out how to grow my hair healthy. Truth be told there’s so much different answers on the internet that didn’t really work for me. My hair is full natural 4b- 4c kinky coily not everything works with my hair. The best top out of this list that my hair completely loves is the Aloe vera. It works with any and every hair type in the books.
All these products can be used on your skin too not only on your hair.
I list 6 little products with instructions on how to apply these home products unto the hair.
Tea Tree Oil
- You can add 10 to 20 drops of tea tree oil to one-half cup of baby shampoo and use it daily until the condition of your scalp improves.
Another option is to dilute two or three drops of tea tree oil in one tablespoon of vegetable oil and massage the mixture onto your scalp.
- Apply fresh lemon juice thoroughly on the scalp.
- Leave it on for five minutes and the shampoo your hair.
- Make a paste with baking soda and water and apply it directly onto scalp.
- For best results, rub some olive oil on your scalp before applying the baking soda paste.
- Allow it to soak into scalp for 10 to 15 minutes then rinse well with water.
Related: 4 Home Remedies for Itchy scalp
- Spread some fresh aloe vera gel onto your scalp using your fingers.
- Allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water and allow it to dry.
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Allow this mixture directly onto your scalp with the help of cotton balls.
- Spray it on your scalp. After few minutes, shampoo with normal water.
- Mix one part witch hazel with two parts water.
- Pour the mixture onto your scalp and massage thoroughly.
- Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Wash and rinse your hair and scalp thoroughly.
Suggested: How to grow your hair out with liquid Biotin?!
PIN FOR LATER
Have you tried any of these Home products on your hair?